Protect your battery investment and keep voltage-sensitive components operating efficiently with 200-watts of solar on the roof. Designed with the owner in mind, SolarFlex 200 is a versatile base system that can be easily expanded to fit many different energy needs.
SOLARFLEX 200 COMPONENTS
- 30A solar roof port w/ MC4 connectors & 10 AWG MPPT solar charging circuit
- Future Solutions 200-watt solar panel
- 15A Victron SmartSolar MPPT controller w/ Bluetooth app
- Inverted 110v loop prep with up to 7 outlets (inverter not included)
- Zamp Solar portable solar panel charge port
- Batteries not included
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Keystone's SolarFlex 200 base system will maintain and refill the owner-supplied battery to operate onboard 12v systems including water pumps, lights, USB ports, slides, stabilizers, leveling, 12v refrigerators, iN-Command, and more. This means that you have everything you need to make a stop during your travels, open the slides, prepare a meal or grab a nap. Designed to refill a typical RV battery bank of two group 24 batteries with one day of peak sun*, this system includes a Smart controller that prevents overcharging and battery damage. Bluetooth connectivity provides visibility to the batteries charging state and available energy via the Victron smartphone app.
**Performance will vary based on available sunlight, battery size/type, and power usage. Use this system's VictronConnect app to understand your usage and requirements better.
EXPLORE BRANDS FEATURING SOLARFLEX 200
LEARN ABOUT OTHER SOLARFLEX PACKAGES
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM
SolarFlex 200 is designed to be easily customized at the dealership before you take delivery of your RV or as your solar energy needs change.
ADD SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION* FOR OFF-PEAK LIGHT CONDITIONS
- Install a second Future Solutions 200w roof panel (KRV part #679074)
- Add Zamp Solar portable solar charging panels to the pre-wired port
ADD SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION* + FASTER CHARGING
- Install a second 200w Future Solutions panel (KRV part #679074) and upgrade from a 15A solar charge controller to a 30Amp solar charge controller (KRV part# 679077)
- Upgrade 200-watt panel(s) with two 300w Future Solutions panels (KRV part# 661019) and upgrade from a 15A solar charge controller to a 30Amp solar charge controller (KRV part# 679077)
ADD SOLAR POWER FOR 110V OUTLETS
- Install 2000w inverter in inverted prep circuit -- Xantrex (KRV part# 653865) or Magnum (KRV part# 686127) recommended
REAL-TIME BATTERY LIFE MONITORING
- Install Victron SmartShunt Battery Monitor 500A/50mV (KRV part# 679080)
*SolarFlex supports a maximum of two panels per roof port.
SOLAR PANEL MECHANICAL PARAMETERS
- Approximate Dimensions: 40"H x 40""W X 1.38"
- Approximate Weight: 26.45 lbs.
- Junction Box: IP65 x/Bypass Diodes
- Solar Cable: 35.43"L
- Connectors: MC4
- Encapsulate: EVA
- Back Cover: Composite Sheet (White)
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
SOLAR PANEL SPECS (EACH)
- Pmax/W: 200
CHARGE CONTROLLER SPECS
- Enclosure: IP43 (electronic components); IP22 (connection area)
- Protection: PV reverse polarity; output short circuit; over temperature
- Standard(s) Listings: EN/IEC 62109-1; UL 1741; CSA C22.2
DISCLAIMER: All information on this website is the latest available at time of publication approval. Features, floor plans, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult with your Keystone dealer for more current product information and specifications