Built for dry camping pros, SolarFlex 1200i-L is the gold standard for RV solar power performance. With this package, we've doubled both solar collection and lithium-ion battery storage. Every electrical component and outlet is solar energy ready – including the air conditioners. If energy consumption ever outstrips supply, an intelligent energy management system will restrict power to non-critical components, eliminating tripped breakers. A hybrid inverter/charger allows owners to charge batteries from multiple sources (i.e. shore power, solar array, or a generator) simultaneously.
- 2, 30A solar roof ports w/ MC4 connectors & 10 AWG MPPT solar charging circuits
- 4, Future Solutions 300-watt solar panels & CS2 splitters
- 2, 50A Victron SmartSolar MPPT charge controllers w/Bluetooth app
- 3000-watt inverter/charger w/ built-in transfer switch (all outlets inverted) + soft start air conditioners
- Zamp Solar portable solar charge port
- Victron SmartShunt battery monitor w/Bluetooth app
- Victron Cerbo GX
- Battery Guardian
- 2, 270 Ah lithium-ion batteries
- Precision Circuits power control system
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
SolarFlex 1200i-L is the ideal setup for power users looking for extended boondocking adventures. With the right conditions and ultra-fast charging, campers will have a solid power supply to run onboard systems, air conditioning, and appliances. 540Ah of stored energy allows owners to bank energy to power through days with sub-optimal weather conditions. Victron’s CerboGX provides complete visibility, control, and analysis of your energy to maximize your time off the grid.
Another bonus? With SolarFlex 1200i-L your RV can be the ultimate guest quarters. A hybrid inverter allows the coach to operate as if it is on 30A service when plugged into a 10A residential outlet, simultaneously refilling the battery bank with solar and shore power.
SHOP BRANDS WITH SOLARFLEX 1200i-L
Exclusively available on Montana.
SOLAR PANEL MECHANICAL PARAMETERS
- Dimensions: 64.5"H x 39"W X 1.38"
- Weight: 49.6 lbs.
- Cell Size (Mono): 6" x 6"
- Cell Quatntity: 60 (6 x 10)
- Junction Box: IP65 x/Bypass Diodes
- Solar Cable: 35.43"L
- Connectors: MC4
- Encapuslate: EVA
- Back Cover: Composite Sheet (White)
- Frame: Anodized Aluminium Alloy
SOLAR PANEL SPECS (EACH/TOTAL SYSTEM)
- Pmax/W: 300/1200
- Vmp/V: 32.36 (VERIFY - JUST .02 DIFFERENT FROM THE 200W PANELS)
- Imp/A: 9.3/37.2
- Voc/V: 39.85
- Isc/A: 9.75/39
CHARGE CONTROLLER SPECS
- Enclosure: IP43 (electronic components); IP22 (connection area)
- Protection: PV reverse polarity; output short circuit; o ver temperature
- Standard(s) Listings: EN/IEC 62109-1; UL 1741; CSA C22.2