Built for dry camping pros, SolarFlex 1200i-L is the gold standard for RV solar power performance. With this package, we've doubled both solar collection and lithium-ion battery storage. Every electrical component and outlet is solar energy ready – including the air conditioners. If energy consumption ever outstrips supply, an intelligent energy management system will restrict power to non-critical components, eliminating tripped breakers. A hybrid inverter/charger allows owners to charge batteries from multiple sources (i.e. shore power, solar array, or a generator) simultaneously.
- 2, 30A solar roof ports w/ MC4 connectors & 10 AWG MPPT solar charging circuits
- 4, Future Solutions 300-watt solar panels & CS2 splitters
- 2, 50A Victron SmartSolar MPPT charge controllers w/Bluetooth app
- 3000-watt inverter/charger w/ built-in transfer switch (all outlets inverted)
- 2, soft start air conditioners
- Zamp Solar portable solar charge port
- Victron SmartShunt battery monitor w/Bluetooth app
- Victron Cerbo GX
- Battery Guardian
- 2, 270 Ah Dragonfly Energy heated Lithium-ion batteries
- Precision Circuits power control system
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
SolarFlex 1200i-L is the ideal setup for power users looking for extended boondocking adventures. With the right conditions and ultra-fast charging, campers will have a solid power supply to run onboard systems, air conditioning, and appliances. 540Ah of stored energy allows owners to bank energy to power through days with sub-optimal weather conditions. Victron’s CerboGX provides complete visibility, control, and energy analysis to maximize your time off the grid.
Another bonus? With SolarFlex 1200i-L your RV can be the ultimate guest quarters. A hybrid inverter allows the coach to operate as if it is on 30A service when plugged into a 10A residential outlet, simultaneously refilling the battery bank with solar and shore power.
SHOP BRANDS WITH SOLARFLEX 1200i-L
Exclusively available on Montana.
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM
Although the SolarFlex 1200i-L is pretty darn robust, owners still have options to enhance this package.
TO ADD SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION + FASTER CHARGING
- Connect Zamp portable solar panels to the pre-wired port
TO ADD POWER STORAGE
- Install additional Dragonfly Energy® heated Lithium-ion batteries (KRV part# 653851) and parallel cable kit, available exclusively through authorized Keystone RV dealers
SOLAR PANEL MECHANICAL PARAMETERS
- Approximate Dimensions: 65"H x 39"W X 1.38"
- Approximate Weight: 49.6 lbs.
- Junction Box: IP65 x/Bypass Diodes
- Solar Cable: 35.43"L
- Connectors: MC4
- Encapsulate: EVA
- Back Cover: Composite Sheet (White)
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
SOLAR PANEL SPECS (EACH/TOTAL SYSTEM)
- Pmax/W: 330/1320
CHARGE CONTROLLER SPECS
- Enclosure: IP43 (electronic components); IP22 (connection area)
- Protection: PV reverse polarity; output short circuit; over temperature
- Standard(s) Listings: EN/IEC 62109-1; UL 1741; CSA C22.2
DISCLAIMER: All information on this website is the latest available at time of publication approval. Features, floor plans, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult with your Keystone dealer for more current product information and specifications.