Step up to energy independence with SolarFlex 600i-L. This system includes a best-in-class Dragonfly Energy® Lithium-ion battery and a soft-start air conditioner that is compatible for use with solar power. Owners can run multiple 110v appliances simultaneously—making it ideal for remote workers, gamers, and families. With the hybrid inverter/charger and a Lithium ion battery, users will enjoy ultra-fast recharge times when it’s necessary to connect to shore power to top off the battery bank. Advanced monitoring provides full visibility of energy collection and usage to maximize your time off-grid.
- 2, 30A solar roof ports w/ MC4 connectors & 10 AWG MPPT solar charging circuits
- 2, Future Solutions 300-watt solar panels & CS2 splitters
- 50A Victron SmartSolar MPPT charge controller w/Bluetooth app
- 3000-watt inverter/charger w/ built-in transfer switch (up to 7 inverted outlets)
- 1, soft-start air conditioner
- Zamp Solar portable solar panel charge port
- Victron SmartShunt battery monitor w/Bluetooth app
- Victron Cerbo GX
- Battery Guardian System
- 270 Ah Dragonfly Energy heated Lithium-ion battery
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
SolarFlex 600i-L equips campers for extended off-grid stays.* 600 watts of solar collection and a 50A charger will rapidly refill batteries as well as capture and convert more energy on days when conditions are less than ideal. With SolarFlex 600i-L, owners can use battery power for air conditioning and run multiple 110v components simultaneously, making this an ideal solution for remote workers, gamers, and families. As with any solar energy system, owners should monitor the battery’s charge and adjust energy consumption accordingly.
*Performance will vary based on available sunlight, battery size/type, and power usage.
SHOP BRANDS WITH SOLARFLEX 600I-L
EXPLORE OTHER PACKAGES
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM
SolarFlex 600i-L is designed to be easily customized at the dealership before you take delivery of your RV or as your solar energy needs change.
TO ADD SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION + FASTER CHARGING
- Install 1-2 additional 200w (KRV part# 679074) or 330w (KRV part# 701474) Future Solutions panels and add a 50Amp (KRV part# 679078) solar charge controller to the second charge controller prep
- Connect Zamp portable solar panels to the pre-wired port
TO ADD POWER STORAGE
- Install a second Dragonfly Energy® heated Lithium-ion battery (KRV part# 653851) and parallel cable kit, available exclusively through authorized Keystone RV dealers
SOLARFLEX 660i-L TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SOLAR PANEL MECHANICAL PARAMETERS
- Approximate Dimensions: 65"H x 39"W X 1.38"
- Approximate Weight: 49.6 lbs.
- Junction Box: IP65 x/Bypass Diodes
- Solar Cable: 35.43"L
- Connectors: MC4
- Encapsulate: EVA
- Back Cover: Composite Sheet (White)
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
SOLAR PANEL SPECS (EACH/TOTAL SYSTEM)
- Pmax/W: 300/600 or 330/660 (varies by production date)
CHARGE CONTROLLER SPECS
- Enclosure: IP43 (electronic components); IP22 (connection area)
- Protection: PV reverse polarity; output short circuit; over temperature
- Standard(s) Listings: EN/IEC 62109-1; UL 1741; CSA C22.2
DISCLAIMER: All information on this website is the latest available at time of publication approval. Features, floor plans, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult with your Keystone dealer for more current product information and specifications.