NEW FOR 2024 MODELS! Not quite ready for a solar power package? SolarFlex Ready provides owners with the basics to add solar later.
SOLARFLEX READY COMPONENTS
- 30A solar roof port w/ MC4 connectors & 10 AWG MPPT solar charging circuit
- Inverted 110v loop prep with up to 7 outlets (inverter not included)
- Zamp Solar portable solar panel charge port
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Keystone's SolarFlex Ready is a budget option that allows owners to scale into solar if they choose.
EXPLORE BRANDS FEATURING SOLARFLEX READY
LEARN ABOUT OTHER SOLARFLEX PACKAGES
EXPAND YOUR SYSTEM
Easily add solar power to RVs prepped with SolarFlex Ready. All parts are availalbe through a Keystone authorized dealer or service center.
ADD SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION*
- Install 1-2 Future Solutions 220w roof panels (KRV part #715053)
- Add Zamp Solar portable solar charging panels to the pre-wired port
ADD SOLAR ENERGY COLLECTION* + FASTER CHARGING
- Install a second 220w Future Solutions panel (KRV part #) and upgrade from a 15A solar charge controller to a 30Amp solar charge controller (KRV part# 679077)
ADD SOLAR POWER FOR 110V OUTLETS
- Install 2000w inverter in inverted prep circuit -- Xantrex (KRV part# 653865) or Magnum (KRV part# 686127) recommended
- *SolarFlex supports a maximum of two panels per roof port.
SOLAR PANEL MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS (EACH)
- Approximate Dimensions: 39.37"H x 41.34""W X 1.38"
- Approximate Weight: 29.76 lbs.
- Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
- Cable Length: 35.43"L
- Number of Cells (Pcs): 66 (6x11)
- Hail Impact Test: 227g steel ball dropped from 1M height
- Cell Size: 3.27" x 6.59"
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Connectors: MC4
- Encapsulate: EVA
- Junction Box: IP68
SOLAR PANEL ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS (EACH)
- Maximum Power (Pmax) : 220
- Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp): 35.75V
- Maximum Power Current (Imp): 6.15A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 44.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 6.28A
- Power Tolerance: +/-3%
- Maximum System Voltage: 600UL/1000V/ IEC
- Module Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
CHARGE CONTROLLER SPECS
- Enclosure: IP43 (electronic components); IP22 (connection area)
- Protection: PV reverse polarity; output short circuit; over temperature
- Standard(s) Listings: EN/IEC 62109-1; UL 1741; CSA C22.2
DISCLAIMER: All information on this website is the latest available at time of publication approval. Features, floor plans, and specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult with your Keystone dealer for more current product information and specifications.