A Powerful Legacy
From the day we opened our doors, Keystone RV Company has designed, engineered, and manufactured the most exciting fifth-wheel RVs in the country. From groundbreaking innovations like model-specific frame design with stamped steel cross members, MaxTurn™ frame construction, and HitchVision™, to more recent innovations including Omni-Chill™ and Super SolarFlex™, Keystone continues to revolutionize the industry and deliver fifth-wheel RVs that surprise and delight our owners.
Luxury Fifth Wheel RVs
The pinnacle of RV living, these full-profile lines offer opulent interiors, exceptional construction, and jaw-dropping amenities.
Montana Fifth Wheels
Alpine Fifth Wheels
Montana High Country Fifth Wheels
Fuzion Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
Avalanche Fifth Wheels
Raptor Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
Premium Fifth Wheel RVs
Step up to more features, amenities, technology, and weather protection from North America's most-loved brands.
Arcadia 3/4 Ton Fifth Wheels
Arcadia Super Lite Fifth Wheels
Cougar Half Ton Fifth Wheels
Cougar Premium Fifth Wheels
Sprinter Fifth Wheels
Sprinter Limited Fifth Wheels
Carbon Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
Impact Toy Hauler Fifth Wheels
Benefits of owning a fifth wheel
- Your everyday truck or SUV could tow your unit so there is no need to purchase a dedicated towing vehicle. Make sure that you check out your vehicle's towing guidelines before purchase!
- You have safer towing options since the majority of the RV weight rests within the frame of the tow vehicle. This makes it easier to maneuver and provides more stability for the fifth wheel when it’s in motion.
- Extra Space for You and Your Family: Fifth wheels also frequently have slide-outs, meaning even more room for sleeping options and storage.
- Versatility of Amenities Offered: With fifth wheels, there are so many amenities you’re gaining in your camper. Due to the larger body space they have, fifth wheels have the room needed to provide you with all the amenities you may miss out on smaller trailer models.
- Less Vehicle Maintenance: There will always be maintenance required for whatever you own, however when it comes to replacing tires or replacing parts, it’s still more cost effective to own a fifth wheel than something bigger, like a motorhome.
- Fifth wheels offer more interior options with certain comforts of home like a kitchen island, ceiling height, wider body, and overall more living space.
No recommended Floorplans found.