Keystone Bullet brand's fall update (including Premier and Crossfire), rids of the classic “brown” RV interior and welcomes a fresh, bright, completely new design. The new interior, named “Coastal Cottage,” is designed to set a mood of brightness and tranquility similar to the trending Coastal home design.
“Based on the feedback from RV shows, customers are asking for a look that feels similar to the current, trending residential home designs. The vast majority of the industry is using dark brown wood grain cabinets throughout. The customers are asking for a brighter feeling space especially on the smaller units.” Said Nick Sweazy, Bullet's product manager.
Along with the new Coastal Cottage design, Bullet will incorporate painted hardwood cabinets with hidden hinges and Furrion® stainless steel appliances.
For help locating a Bullet near you, click here.
To view Bullet floor plans and take a 360° virtual tour, click here.
*Some floor plan 360's are still being updated to reflect the new decor
Other New Features
Coastal Cottage Interior
- Woodenware™ painted cabinet doors
- Hidden cabinet door hinges
- Brushed nickel cabinet door pulls
- Brushed nickel passage door handles
- TREKK™ vinyl flooring
- New carpet
- New kitchen faucets
- Whitewater™ continuous-edge pressed countertops
- Subway tile kitchen backsplash (Bullet TT and Premier)
- Dream Dinette™ (Bullet TT and Premier)
- High-rise bath vanity faucet (Bullet TT and Premier)
- LG™ Solid Surface Countertops (Premier)
- Porcelain toilet (Premier)
Kitchen Appliance Suite
- Furrion® stainless steel microwave
- Furrion® low profile range hood
- Stainless steel refrigerator front
- Furrion® 3-burner stove with flush glass top and 17” oven (Bullet TT and Premier)
Comfort and Convenience
- Power Awning with LED strip lighting
- Friction Hinge on entry doors
- KeyTV™—Antenna, cable, and satellite switch box simplifies use and troubleshooting.
- Furrion® 4G LTE and WI-FI—enables the use of 4G LTE connectivity and WI-FI in and around the RV
- Lippert™ Power Tongue Jack (Bullet TT and Premier)
- New shower door—wider opening provides easier entry and exit (Bullet TT and Premier)
- Peg board in pass through—storage solutions made simple (Bullet TT and Premier)
- Norco™ 5.1 Stabilization System power stabilizer jacks with independent motors per jack and a central control panel on the tongue jack (Premier)
- MORryde® Solid Step on Main Entry – Increase stability and ease of entry and exit (Premier)
- Key Grey exterior fiberglass
- Vomela™ graphics package with 3-year warranty*
- Alpha™ TPO roof—white color for heat reduction in southern areas