Do you need to replace an interior door knob on your RV?
Join Matt and Bart as they walk us through this simple replacement. Simple, because it only requires one tool, a Phillips screwdriver plus the new replacement door knob.
Steps to replace the door knob in an RV:
- Unscrew and remove the door knob and plates.
- Remove the door plunger, you may use screwdriver to loosen it.
- Install the replacement plunger into the existing door opening.
- Line up the new replacement knob and plates, and screw them in securely to hold them in place.
- Open and close the door testing the lock and handle.
Just another way Keystone RV helps you Camp Better! If you are looking for ways to reduce trips and the inconvenience of taking your camper in for service, check out our DIY Repair Program for additional information.