Join Master Technician Bart Taylor in an interview with Adam Peterson of Truck System Technologies. They uncover and discuss the most commonly asked questions about tire pressure monitoring systems and the importance of having a system on your RV.
Check out the most commonly asked questions and understand the importance of having a tire pressure monitoring system on your RV from their responses.
- What is the importance of tracking each and every tire, even the spare tire?
- Why is it important to measure the temperature as well as the pressure?
- How can you tell if the system is receiving false information?
- Sensor battery life, what type of maintenance is needed?
- Is there a difference between rubber valve stems and metal valve stems for the system to operate?
- Can I add additional sensors to an existing monitor?
- What should I set my high and low pressure alerts to? What about the temperature settings?
- What is the standard warranty on my Keystone RV and its TPMS system?
Understanding the importance of having a tire pressure monitoring system and how it functions is another way Keystone helps you Camp Better. Thank you to Adam of Truck Systems Technology for sharing this valuable information on the most commonly asked questions on a TPMS.
It's important to note that TPMS components can vary between different vehicle models and manufacturers. Some advanced TPMS systems may also include additional features like individual tire pressure readings, tire rotation monitoring, or integration with other vehicle safety systems. For more information, review the Owner's Manual.
Just another way Keystone RV helps you Camp Better!