If you are looking for a project you can do yourself, follow these steps to save time and money.
Remove the existing hose and shower head:
- Turn shower faucets off
- Unscrew the fitting at bottom of faucet.
- Remove and pull the hose out of the wall anchor.
Install and assemble replacement hose and shower head:
- Ensure the new hose and shower head washers are in place to keep it from leaking.
- Hook up and hand-tighten the hose to the bottom of the faucet.
- Feed the hose through wall anchor.
- Attach and hand-tighten the new shower head.
- Test for leaks.
This do it yourself project has 3 big takeaways—no visit to the service shop, easy installation and no tools required. All saving you time and money, just another way Keystone RV helps you Camp Better!