MAX TURN™ MAKES TURNING AND MANEUVERING A BREEZE
Keystone fifth wheel RV owners can make tight turns more confidently with Keystone's EXCLUSIVE MaxTurn™ Technology. Developed by the Keystone Innovation Lab, MaxTurn's patented tube frame design combined with a tapered fiberglass front cap provides and additional 8" of turning radius than the standard straight tube design. MaxTurn delivers an expected turning radius of more than 95° without an expensive and difficult to maintain swivel hitch pin.
Key features include:
- Single-piece bent tube replaces a welded three-piece frame
- Eliminates need for swivel hitch pin and the maintenance that comes with it
- 8" more turning radius, more than 95°
- Greater manueverability and safety
- Protects tow vehicle from damage
*Not available on Raptor, Carbon, Fuzion, Fuzion Impact toy haulers or Springdale and Hideout fifth wheels.